Where is Toms River Magazine. We’re Hiring!
Our last print issue of Toms River Magazine was March 2012. For now, we have put the print product on hold until we can get some more staffing in place. Toms River Magazine is still well and alive and is not going anywhere, but we’re not a billion dollar company who can sink $160 million into an idea, so we’re going to keep publishing news stories as we have done in the past online and we’re hoping the next issue will be a back to school block buster this September.
Sales - We’re looking for qualified and motivated sales representatives to sell advertising for all of our publications in multiple zones. Toms River (east and west), Brick (north and south), Jackson, Manchester/Lakehurst and Howell/Lakewood.
Contact Tim Burke at 732 276 2444
News - We have several writing opportunities available in our news department for freelance journalists.
- High School Sports – Daily coverage of Toms River Regional High School Sports.
- Municipal Beat – Brick, Toms River and Manchester Opportunities
Contact Phil Stilton via email: email@example.com.
We’re also looking for partners and professionals in the following fields:
- Pediatric Medicine – Monthly columnist for child health features.
- Sports Medicine – Monthly columnist for sports medicine as it relates to youth and high school sports.
- Restaurant & Dining – Monthly columnist for restaurant and dining out features. We’re looking to partner with an established foodie/blogger who focuses on the Ocean County region.
Our next issue needs advertisers. We’re not just a web blogging service, but we do direct mail to over 20,000 readers in Jackson and we’ll be hitting most single family homes in Toms River.
Call Tim Burke at 732-276-244 for more information about advertising in any of our publications.