Sights from the 26th OCHS Old Time Antique and Collectible Faire
Toms River–The 26th Old Time Antique & Collectible Faire was hosted today on the grounds of the Ocean County Government Complex in Toms River. Aside from dozens of tables of collectibles and antiques, several working and living displays were available for guests. At the OCHS Garden, demonstrations included American Indian tales, basket making, carving, spinning and bee keeping exhibits.
50. Vintage items for sale.
51. Top Hats String Band Performed on the East Lawn.
53. John Bernaski produces tintype photographs in the same manner used during the middle to late 19th century. A photograph typically takes 30 minutes to produce.
54. Civil War Re-enactors
55. 1st NJ Light Artillery, Battery A.
56. 1st NJ Light Artillery, Battery A posses with their 1841 6-pound cannon.
57. Civil War Re-enactors talk about mid 19th century army life.
58. A 19th century camera used by John Bernaski to create tintype photographs.
59. Vintage toy vendor.
60. Ocean County Historical Society Table.
Photos by Phil Stilton.