Jackson Township Police Blotter: Sep.6-8, 2012
Thursday September 6:
- Officers responded to a report of a Burglary and Criminal Mischief at the Krauszers Food Store located on Brewers Bridge Road. Unknown person(s) had pried open a door at the rear of the store. It did not appear at the time that any property was taken.
- Officers responded to the area of a JCPL substation on Monmouth Road and took a report of Burglary to a Motor Vehicle and Theft from an employee of a tree service doing work in the area. It was reported that during the overnight hours, unknown person(s) took multiple batteries from work trucks and other equipment parked on the site.
- Officers responded to Dorathy’s Lane on the report of a suspicious vehicle. During the investigation, a 43 year old male resident of Toms River was arrested on several outstanding warrants. The male was found to have warrants out of Jackson Township, Wall Township, Ocean County Superior Court and Monmouth County Superior Court. He was lodged in the Ocean County Jail.
- During the course of a motor vehicle stop in the parking lot of the Quick Check on West Veteran’s Highway, a 19 year old male was placed under arrest when he was found to be in the possession of marijuana. He was processed at police headquarters and charged with Possession of Marijuana and later released pending a court appearance.
- Officers responded to a report of a possible overdose at a residence on Anderson Road and a subject was transported to a local hospital for treatment. During the course of the investigation, a 24 year old male was charged with Possession of Heroin and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. He was processed and released on summons pending a court appearance.
Friday September 7:
- Officers responded to a report of a disturbance involving several individuals at the Prospect Point Apartments on South New Prospect Road. During the course of the investigation, a 20 year old male resident of Lakewood was placed under arrest on an outstanding warrant out of Camden. The male was processed and released as per Camden pending a court appearance. A 21 year old female resident of Ocean Gate was also placed under arrest and charged with Obstruction. She was processed and released on summons pending a court appearance.
Saturday September 8:
- Officers responded to the area of the Luxury Mobile Home Park on Toms River Road on the report of a possible disturbance. During the investigation, a 45 year old female resident was arrested on an outstanding warrant out of Ocean County Superior Court. She was processed at police headquarters and released after posting bond.
- Officers responded to a reported dispute on Beam Avenue. During the course of the investigation, a 50 year old male was arrested and charged with Simple Assault. He was processed at police headquarters and released pending a court appearance.